My Passions

My Passions
Me

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Wilderness

Hmm... am back...the wilderness is busy with activity....assignments and quizzes galore....

Couple of interesting things happened......one had a ball of a time with my study group trying to

make a presentation.....interestingly on crime and society.........my take on it ........is Society needs

to change for that to happen each one of us indiviuals have to change for the revolution to be

successful....I had a conversation with Avinash......and it was good to talk to an old buddy after a

long time..it rekindeled the thought if probably should have flown off...to the "Land of

opportunity"....but then today i am here.......and one quote which comes to my mind is

" I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time."

it from Forrest Gump.....and probably is the reason I am in the wilderness today......

No comments: