My Passions

My Passions
Me

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Back to the Future...

"I hear her voice, in the mornin hours she calls to me
The radio reminds me of my home far a-way
And drivin down the road I get a feeling
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

Country roads, take me home
To the place, I be-long
West virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads"

These are the exact feelings whcih i felt as i was listening to the song by John Denver on the way back home from the wilderness......yep I am home........sweet sweet home...everything is not hunky dory.....hard times befallen our family in terms of health.......but things are looking up....hmmm the most interesting thing was my visit to my old office today.......it felt nice to be back to beginning...my comp and my seat...it was great....till i realized it was not my seat anymore.....I was unwanted....it was strange..the work was same...the place was...but the people had moved on...then I met the "team ZJ"...the perfecto team...well it was great reliving the past...as i sat there thinking abt my tryst with issues in the past..it gave me hope and confidence to deal with probs i will face back in the wilderness....hmm..the song which comes to mind right now is...

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'
But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm freeNothin's worryin' me"

1 comment:

Birupaksha Biswas said...

hey man... i owe u an apology fr nt goin thru the entire blog... bt neways... if u wanna piece f my mind... life moves on... n trust me there r few who had the chance of reliving their journeys... destination has always been important fr us... bt in the process we forget to celebrate the milestones tht made the journey possible... n believe me lifes too long to get stuck on one milestone...