My Passions

My Passions
Me

Friday, October 31, 2008

Straight from the Narrator of a new Best Seller “The Book Thief” ….


Guess, Who I may be??? Ha…I am Death* Himself……..man am I busy now days….thanks to all of you…Bomb Blasts..Hate crimes…Wars…Especially u guys the species called "Indians"…really endangered u r…though officially u r numbers are astronomical…but every time I am either called in to take busloads of Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Marathi or Bengalis….Tamilians or Kannadigas….somehow I seem to have never met an "Indian"….but have felt the despair…the despair of death of an Identity...God help u ppl…and me too…by putting some sense into you….maybe in the future I will meet an "Indian"…..

As I told my dear "Book Thief"…I will let you in on the only Truth…I am haunted by Humans.


After the ranting of my friend Death…I am really afraid…if Death himself is afraid of us Humans…we are mere mortals….God save us from our self centered existence…Ideally in such a pathetic mood …would leave you to sulk in the gloominess….but it was just Diwali…and the I hope the lights of Diwali will bring some brightness to cheer up the gloom….


No comments: