Its been 10 years since I was at the wilderness, i miss it terribly :-(..As I sit here typing another dear friend is flying of to the "Land of Opportunity"..had an interesting conservation a couple of days ago as I was driving with another friend. This Friend was visibly upset abt our common friend flying...and was talking how it is just the emotional bonds which are important for him, not the work..which is very contrary to what we have learnt at the wilderness...the friend reminded me abt myself when I was in GM. I was very similar but the journey I started in the wilderness has changed me so fundamentally...that the emotions have evaporated and I am left with the shell which is mechanical and a logical robot. I was a at a loss of words today when my friend left, I did not even tell a proper goodbye..Is this what growing up means ?
A very nice High from yesterdays just made my day :-)) Budhe baba ki jai ho!!!! Add to this the a playlist of forbidden college songs makes me sooo nostalgic.....the carefree days..i wonder how we got time to do the stuff we did in those days like everyday day had 48 hrs.....now even with very less work it seems like everyday there isn't enough time to do all the work...happy happy days......want to relive them for a few hours just to get some magic of the wilderness in my life......Tapmi meri jaan ...don;t have a song , lyrics or poem for this moment....but remember one song we had sung for Musiccom event: Zindagi milke bitayenge....and a dialogue very close to my heart "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."......Dynasia,,,wooh WTF we got second prize it was such a WTF moment :-) I still remember that night so vividly.....we were unbelievably surprised that we got the second prize......that we went on stage just saying WTF all the time...bu the after party was awesome..what an effort by the ppl to actually attempt a classic movie like "Casablanca" on stage....man wot a high that was :-)I miss those days of lying under a star filled sky looking at those endless stars and dreaming of what awaits us.....those philosophical discussions as we stared at the vast expanse of never ending space.....where is my enterprise...beam me up ...scotty.....far from here into the vastness of the galaxy and stars....:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment